BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August-December Bible reading plan.

Olivia at http://www.hernoblecharacter.com/ has came up with a Bible reading plan from July-December. I am behind by a month because I just discovered her blog not too long ago. However, I am going to start the reading now. I intend to start from the beginning of July and just catch up. If I commit to it, I can catch up to the August part in no time. So, tonight I will start by reading Proverbs 1, Romans 1, and Genesis 1-4.

I need something to keep me in focus right now because my patience is wearing thin waiting on these houses to close. Our realtor is even getting frustrated due to the fact that the appraiser is dragging his feet. If we have to extend this again, I am going to be one very unhappy lady.

0 comments: