BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's getting close!

It happens every year; the insane heat and humidity starts to diminish, and makes way for cooler weather. One sure sign that fall is approaching is pre-season football. Football baby!! I can not wait for fall, and winter that follows it.



I love everything about fall. The leaves changing colors, the cooler temps, football, the warm candle scents of apple and cinnamon, and all the decorations. I also celebrate my birthday and wedding anniversary in October which is another reason why I love the season.

We also love to go camping at least once during the autumn season. One place we are planning on going to this year is "Little Nashville." Nashville, Indiana is a quaint little town with lots of pretty scenery, antiques, and little shops. It's like a mini Gatlinburg. We camped there in October 2009, and that's when we're planning on going back this year. They have an annual event the first weekend of October called Farm Fest where you can pick out pumpkins, feed animals at the petting zoo, and other fun things that are family and kid friendly. This is Shayna there in 2009.
I can't believe how little she looks right there! I am so ready to see her there again. Hoodies, fall decor, and campfires, here we come!


0 comments: