BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 7, 2007

slow day


Well, I have officially decided to do away with my myspace acct. It has caused too many problems with my pc, and I'm tired of dealing with it. I don't need all that fancy crap on there anyways; all I need is a place where I can post pics and write so my friends can keep up with me, and I'm pretty happy with this blog thing I got going on so this is where I'll be coming now, but other than that today was a typical day around here. My hubby and I went to a couple yard sales where I found a bunch of 3-6 months and 6-9 month clothes for Shayna- it was fill a bag for a $1.00 and I stuffed two bags full of anything and everything that she could grow into. We came home and I made jambalya for dinner, which I think I might be paying for right now, lol. I have managed to get the house clean and catch up on my laundry after I put Shayna to bed. Well, that's pretty much it for now. I'm going to go watch some tv and then hit the bed.

0 comments: