BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Shayna's first night in her own room








Well, I decided that tonight is the night to move Shayna out of our room and into her own room in her crib. For the past 3 nights, she has been waking up crying and squirming around her bassinet, and she just looked so uncomfortable so I went ahead and made the transistion; she's just about to exceed the weight limit on the bassinet anyway, and I'm not used to her waking up like that. She's been sleeping 12-14 hrs a night since she was like 7 weeks old and I'm trying to get her back on track. Knock on wood, she has been doing well so far, but she's only been asleep for about 30 minutes now. I also dressed up in her foo-foo dress today and she was so adorable. I know she'll probably never actually wear that dress anywhere because it just isn't practical, but I still had to get some pics of her in it.

0 comments: