BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It's been a while


Well, it's been a while since my last blog, but I've been pretty busy since we returned from vacation. I had about 4 loads of laundry to do and put away, and then it's just been hard trying to get back in the swing of things. For some reason I have been really tired and I've been going to bed around 10:00 which is totally unlike me.


Gatlinburg was fun, but it was so hot that it made it miserable so we are not going to be doing anymore summer vacations. David and I got married there last October and it was so beautiful then, but we suffered through some temps of 100+ degrees this time so out next vacation will be in the spring or fall of next year, but we haven't decided where yet. So, on to more important matters; David and I have been trying to have another baby, but my period was MIA since June and it returned while we were on vacation so now I have a way to gauge my fertile days and we will be trying again this month. Shayna is growing so fast, she will be 6 months old tomorrow, just started sitting up, and is trying her hardest to crawl. She really liked vacation and even let one of the Cherokee Indians hold her when we went to the reservation in Cherokee, North Carolina. Well, that's about all for now- she is content watching Spongebob and I need to get some things done.


0 comments: